Monday, 24 November 2014
Studio Production Diary
https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0#folders/0BwKLEeZ3dEOVelViWFVZeHR5V2s
My job role was a camera man and I found it exciting and enjoyable the reason why I found it fun is because it is quite simple once you get the hang of it.
What you had to do- I was a camera man and all I had to do is get the camera angle right for the shot and just zoom in, zoom out, pan etc. and just trying to make the video look good with the angle and other stuff.
How you think the team worked together- I know the team worked well because it went all well and we got a video so it all went well, everyone took their job seriously and it all went well
what you would do different next time - what I would do do different next time is try a another camera and get the angle right and make it different from other people when they are on the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment